Role:MQ Admin with WAS
Required Technical Skill Set:IBM MQ,BPM UNIX,LINUX, SOLARIS
Desired Experience Range:2-3 yrs Exp for
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
1) Adminisrate Websphere MQ v7.x,8.x, 9.x
2) Building non prod and prod qmgrs as per requirements from clients.
3) Ability to run MQSC commands
4) Very good knowledge on Distributed queuing and Clustering.
5) Good knowledge to use IBM MQ utilities like qload, runmqdlq, saveqmgr and tools like MQ explorer, Rfhutil
6) Support the clients in a 24x7 model
7) Linux and Solaris hands on knowledge is expected.
8) Knowledge to handle ITIL components such as IM, PM, CM
9) Knowledge on SSL certificates is a must
Good to have:
1) Good knowledge to administrate IBM BPM v7.5 and 8.x
2) Maintaining prod env with latest ifixes and fixpacks
3) Ability to deploy EAR, WAR packages through commands and through GUI.
4) Linux and Solaris hands on knowledge is expected.
5) Support the clients in a 24x7 model
6) Knowledge to handle ITIL components such as IM, PM, CM
7) knowledge on PMR handling and implementation as per the suggestion in the PMR.
8) Intermediate knowledge level on Oracle DB will be considered an advantage.
9) Knowledge on SSL certificates is a must.
10) Abiltity to use monitoring tools like App dynamics, Geneos.
11) Knowledge on Unix/Perl scripting will be considered an advantage too.
Setting up an account is free and open to everyone. Set up your account today and earn extra privileges like posting, commenting and voting.