POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES / REQUIREMENTS:
The Developer is responsible for designing, installing, testing and maintenance of the apps as per the business requirement.
The person will report to Development Manager- IT. The person will have to work as part of a multi-functional team and this involves working with the possible stakeholders at branches across India.
The person will be responsible for the development and maintenance of mobile applications. The primary focus will be the development of applications and their integration with back-end services. The person will be working with different stakeholders, Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving and creating quality product is essential.
• Should be able to do programming in Python, ODOO and SQL
• Should be able to create and customise mobile application in JAVA and goggle apps.
• Should be able to customise and maintain for enterprise environment in ODOO and Open ERP
• Prior experience in developing mobile application in enterprise environment will be added advantage
• Problem solver
• Ability to design applications in the preferred languages
• Ability to perform in a team environment
• Must be able to continuously learn new skills to keep abreast of industry trends
• Must be able to prioritize work in order to meet the set deadlines