We are recruiting for the following requirement:
Skill : Workday HCM Technical
Role: Workday Analyst
Experience : 4 - 6 Years
Location : Bhubneshwar
Role : Workday functional analyst - 4-6 years’ experience HR functional domain with ERP experience such as Workday, PeopleSoft etc.
1. Strong working knowledge of Workday HRM modules: Onboarding, Manager Self Service,
Employee Self Service, Benefits, Compensation, Performance Management, Time Tracking and Absence Management
2. Experience in end-end life cycle of Workday implementation/migration projects Design, Build, Test, and Deploy Integration solutions for Workday Customers
3. Implement and manage day-to-day administration of Workday, including configuration, testing and troubleshooting of issues
4. Ensure solution designs are in line with security, scalability and best practices
5. Identify test strategy, scenarios, develop test scripts, and execute testing in support of system integration and user acceptance testin
6. Document and evaluate end-user requirements
7. Proactively support the business by keeping current on new Workday releases and enhancements and communicating potential process improvements
8. Ensure data integrity with process improvements and utilizing Workday functionality
9. Enhance existing and create new Business Process flow as well as notifications
10. Experience in workday integrations-Connectors, Packaged and Custom Integrations including EIB and Studio integrations
11. Experience in design, testing of complex calculated fields for reports (Matrix) and Integrations.
Skill : R developer with Machine learning
Role: R developer
Experience : 4-8 yrs
Setting up an account is free and open to everyone. Set up your account today and earn extra privileges like posting, commenting and voting.